Make your next event both beautiful and memorable by holding it in the stunning, fully renovated 18th century barn that has been modernized for your convenience and comfort at Twin Brook Retreat.
Our barn is the perfect backdrop for events such as:
- Bible studies
- Banquets & Dinners
- Church Retreats
- Family Reunions
- Business Meetings & Workshops
- Anniversary or Birthday Parties
- Bridal & Baby Showers
- Holiday Celebrations and more!
The barn’s banquet hall seats 80 people comfortably at circle tables and 120 at rectangle tables. It can seat up to 200 in a conference type setting that requires chairs only.
We have numerous amenities to accommodate your outdoor event as well. The property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds with a large gazebo, outdoor patios and decks.
View photos of the barn’s interior and exterior in our photo gallery.
For questions about our facility, fees, or policies, please call 717-663-9515 or contact us here.
Ready to talk about booking an event? Use our simple Book Now form.
Venue Fees & Policies
- 80-120 people with tables and chairs (example: banquets)
- 200 people with only chairs (example: conferences)
- 100 people comfortably with only chairs (example: weddings)
Onsite parking is available for approximately 100 vehicles. (Note: parking signs will lead you to M-Jay Builders parking - event attendees can take the stairway from that lot down to the Twin Brook retreat.)
Indoors only: $80 an hour
Outdoors only: $80 an hour
Indoors and outdoors: $160 an hour
(Contact us for our Wedding package fees and Info)
All rentals are for a minimum of four hours.
Tables and chairs included in rental fee.
Please be respectful to our guests staying in our personal retreats
A $200 down payment must be made in order to confirm your reservation with us.
The remaining balance must be paid the day of your event. Payment may be made via cash or check.
7 days cancellation notice
Costs for damages may be charged to the renter if excessive damages occur during the function.
- Serving and consumption of alcohol is restricted and allowed only for sanctioned events with a bartender present.
- When permission is granted the individuals hosting the event assume responsibility for keeping the event safe and participants responsible.
- No smoking is permitted near the barn
- Those renting for events must either agree to follow a defined clean-up list or to pay an additional price for our staff to clean. Please discuss the details of this with your event coordinator.
- Nails, screws, thumbtacks, or permanent adhesives are not permitted.
- For an hourly fee, we can provide people to assist you with decorating and through the event itself.
Items Available for Rent from TwinBrook Retreat
- Projector & screen
- Sound equipment
- White tablecloths and cloth napkins
- Chinaware, cutlery, goblets and glasses
- Stainless Steel Chafers
For pricing, please contact our event coordinators at (717)663-9515 or via our contact form.